How to connect Ecologi + Eventbrite
Zapier lets you send info between Ecologi and Eventbrite automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Attendee Check-In
Triggers when an attendee checks into an event.
automatically do this!
Buy Carbon Offsets
Buy some carbon offsets
- Buy Carbon OffsetsBuy some carbon offsetsAction
- Plant TreesPlant some treesAction
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
Finds an event within an organization.
- Step 1: Authenticate Ecologi + Eventbrite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.