Easyship + Facebook Messenger Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Easyship and Facebook Messenger.
It's easy to connect Easyship + Facebook Messenger and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a shipment is delivered to recipient.
Triggers when a new shipping label is paid & generated. Provides documentation & tracking information.
Triggers when a new Message is sent to a page.
Triggers when a shipment is handed over to a courier and is in-transit.
Triggers when a shipment has changed a status as defined by user.
- Step 1: Authenticate Easyship + Facebook Messenger.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.