How to connect DocuSign + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between DocuSign and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Scan documents in Base64.ai with newly-sent or completed DocuSign envelopes and upload them to Amazon S3Scan documents in Base64.ai with newly-sent or completed DocuSign envelopes and upload them to Amazon S3Premium
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with DocuSign + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their DocuSign + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Reply to their workflows
Create signature requests for new 'interested' contacts in ReplyCreate signature requests for new 'interested' contacts in ReplyPremium
Zapier users love adding LeadSimple to their workflows
Create DocuSign signature requests and update leads for newly completed LeadSimple tasksCreate DocuSign signature requests and update leads for newly completed LeadSimple tasksPremium
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- Only continue if...Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate DocuSign and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.