How to connect Discord + Twitch
Zapier lets you send info between Discord and Twitch automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Discord and Twitch workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New User Added
Triggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Role Assigned to User
Triggers when a role is assigned to a user.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Ping Username, Role and everyone mentions?
Text to Speech
- Step 1: Authenticate Discord and Twitch.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.