Send Discord channel messages about Twitch live streams that reach viewer count thresholds
When this happens
Step 1: New Live Stream
Then do this
Step 2: Send Channel Message
Don't miss an opportunity to share on Discord that a Twitch stream is live and has more than 1,000 viewers watching it. (When setting up the template, you can choose the viewer count threshold.) This is a perfect way to let people know what's trending instantly.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New Message Posted to ChannelTriggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.Trigger
- New User AddedTriggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Trigger
- New Reaction on MessageTriggers when a new reaction is added to a specific message with the details of the user who reacted to it.Trigger
- Add Roleassign a role to a userAction
- Remove User RoleRemove a chosen role from the specified user.Action
Rename a channel to a specific name you choose.
Post a new message to a specific #channel you choose.
Find an existing channel by name.
Find an existing user by name.