Discord Help & Support
What Discord Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Message Posted to Channel - Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.
- Find Channel - Find an existing channel by name.
- Find User - Find an existing user by name.
- Remove User Role - Remove a chosen role from the specified user.
- Rename Channel - Rename a channel to a specific name you choose.
- Add Role - assign a role to a user
- Send Channel Message - Post a new message to a specific #channel you choose.
How to Get Started with Discord on Zapier
When you start creating a Discord Zap, you will be asked to connect your Discord account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Discord account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your server. Select your server and click "Authorize” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Discord account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Discord
Common Problems with Discord on Zapier
"Error: Missing Permissions"#
To connect with Zapier, your bot user will need to have the "Manage Webhooks" permission in Discord: https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/topics/permissions
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message