Direct Mail + Dropbox Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Direct Mail and Dropbox.
It's easy to connect Direct Mail + Dropbox and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an address is deleted from your address group.
Triggers when an email campaign is sent.
Triggers when a new folder is added. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Triggers when a new address is added to your group.
Triggers when an address in your group is unsubscribed, hard bounced, or otherwise updated.
Triggers when a new file is added to a folder. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
- Step 1: Authenticate Direct Mail + Dropbox.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.