How to connect Clearbit + Insightly
Zapier lets you send info between Clearbit and Insightly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Find a Company by DomainFinds a company by domain.Action
- Find a Company's Domain by NameFinds a company's domain by name.Action
- Find Person And/Or CompanyFinds a person and their company by their email address. If the person is not found, company information only will be returned (if found).Action
- Find PersonFinds a person by email address.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record is deleted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Updated Field on RecordTriggers when a field of your choosing (i.e. email address, status) is updated on any record of a specified Insightly object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.).Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when a record is updated.Trigger
Creates a Record
Updates a Record
Finds an existing Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Clearbit + Insightly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Insightly is a CRM and project management app that helps small to medium businesses manage contacts, track relationships, monitor sales pipeline, organize projects and more. It keeps all your critical business info on all your devices, so your company sells more and satisfies customers better.