How to connect Appointlet + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between Appointlet and Notion automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Attendee CancelledTriggers when an attendee cancels.Trigger
- Attendee ApprovedTriggers when an attendee scheduling request is approved.Trigger
- Attendee DeclinedTriggers when an attendee scheduling request is declined.Trigger
- Attendee RemindedTriggers after a reminder is sent to an attendee.Trigger
- Attendee ScheduledTriggers when an attendee schedules a meeting or joins an existing one.Trigger
- Find AttendeeFinds an attendee.Action
- Find MeetingFinds a meeting.Action
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
Creates an item in a database.
Updates a database item.
Searches for an item in a database by property.
- Step 1: Authenticate Appointlet and Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.