How to connect Amazon SQS + Parseur
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SQS and Parseur automatically—no code required.
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerAction
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create QueueCreate a new queue.Action
- New Document Not ProcessedTriggers when a document was not parsed (new template is needed).Trigger
- New Document Processed (With List Items)Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables are actual, potentially nested, lists.Trigger
Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables, if present, are flattened.
Triggers when a document is processed and contains new row(s) in the selected table field.
Triggers when a new mailbox is created.
Creates a new document in your mailbox.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SQS and Parseur.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.