Amazon SNS + Mailgun Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Amazon SNS and Mailgun.
It's easy to connect Amazon SNS + Mailgun and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.
Triggers when you add a new subscription.
Mailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.
Track Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.
Track Failed Delivery Attempts via Callback URL.
Triggers when a new message is sent on a topic. Automatically manages the subscription.
Triggers when you add a new topic.
Track Bounce Events via Callback URL.
Track Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.
Webhook for Tracking Opens/Clicks.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SNS + Mailgun.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.