How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and Notion automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Create PageCreates a Page inside a parent pageAction
- Update Database ItemUpdates a database item.Action
- Find Database ItemSearches for an item in a database by property.Action
- Find Page (By Title)Searches for a page by title.Action
Searches for a Database Item matching the provided query, or creates one if it does not exist.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.