How to connect Azure Web Apps + Wufoo
Zapier lets you send info between Azure Web Apps and Wufoo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Web App DeploymentTriggers whenever a Git, Mercurial or Dropbox deployment to a Windows Azure Web Site completes (whether it succeeds or fails). Useful for Continuous Deployment workflows.Trigger
- New Triggered WebJob RunTriggers whenever your scheduled or on-demand WebJob completes a run.Trigger
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
Find a form submission by a field and its value.
- Step 1: Authenticate Azure Web Apps and Wufoo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.