How to connect VirtualPBX + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between VirtualPBX and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with VirtualPBX + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their VirtualPBX + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Pipedrive to their workflows
Create Pipedrive deals when voicemails are received in VirtualPBXCreate Pipedrive deals when voicemails are received in VirtualPBXPremium
Zapier users love adding HubSpot to their workflows
Create Hubspot deals from new voicemails in VirtualPBXCreate Hubspot deals from new voicemails in VirtualPBXPremium
- Call AnsweredTriggers when a call is answered.Trigger
- Call BridgedTriggers when a call is connected to a user or device.Trigger
- Call EndedTriggers when a call ends.Trigger
- Call StartedTriggers when a new call starts.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when a new voicemail message is left.Trigger
- Receive SMS MessageTriggers when a new SMSmessage is receivedTrigger
- Send SMS MessageSend a new SMS messageAction
- Only continue if...Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate VirtualPBX and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.