How to connect TrainHeroic + Filter by Zapier
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for TrainHeroic and Filter by Zapier.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Athlete Accepts 1:1 InvitationTriggers when an athlete you coach 1:1 accepts an invitation.Trigger
- Athlete Cancels Team SubscriptionTriggers when an athlete leaves any team.Trigger
- Athlete Accepted an Invitation to Join TeamTriggers when an athlete joins a team using an invitation.Trigger
- Marketplace - Trial ConvertedTriggers when an athlete trial converts to paid.Trigger
- Marketplace - Trial Did Not ConvertTriggers when an athlete trial fails to convert to paid.Trigger
- Marketplace - New Program SaleTriggers when there's a new athlete program purchase.Trigger
- Marketplace - New Team Sale Without a Prior TrialTriggers when there's a new athlete team purchase without a prior trial.Trigger
- Marketplace - New Trial StartedTriggers when a new athlete trial is started.Trigger
- Filter by Zapier
Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.
- Step 1: Authenticate TrainHeroic and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.