Trainerize Help & Support
What Trainerize Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Product Start - Triggers on the start date of a purchased product.
- New Purchase - Triggers when there's a new purchase.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is created.
- Add to Group - Add existing Trainerize Client to a group.
- Add Next Training Plan - Add next training plans by copying from another client.
- Archive Client - Archives Trainerize Client.
- Assign To - Assign Trainerize Client to a trainer.
- Upload Attachment - Attach a file to a client's profile.
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
- Restore Client - Restores Trainerize Client.
- Adds Client to Program - Add existing Trainerize Client to a program.
- Tag Client - Apply a custom client tag to an existing Trainerize client.
How to Get Started with Trainerize on Zapier
To get started with Trainerize on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Trainerize account to use with your Zap
You’ll now be asked to log into your Trainerize account (unless you are already logged in).
If all steps were successful your Trainerize account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Trainerize
Common Problems with Trainerize on Zapier
(406) Not Acceptable and said "Invalid country." when using a custom value for the Country field#
Trainerize requires the two letter country code like US:
Make sure that the mapped field provides the two letter country code required:
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message