SparkPost + Yardman Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between SparkPost and Yardman automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Quickly automate SparkPost and Yardman workflows with Zapier's templates
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
The ID of a published template in your SparkPost account.
A recipient list to send to. See https://www.sparkpost.com/api#/reference/recipient-lists for more details. Either Inline Recipients or Recipient List must be included, but not both.
A comma-delimited list of recipient email addresses. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org, Jane Doe email@example.com. Either Inline Recipients or Recipient List must be included, but not both.
Key-value pairs that can be substituted into your template. See https://www.sparkpost.com/api#/introduction/substitutions-reference for more details.
Trigger when person was called.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Trigger when a new visit is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Trigger when a new booking is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Which checkpoint should trigger on.
Check in atRequired
Custom confirmation code
Driving license number
Person driving license number
Mobile phone number with prefix
How to connect SparkPost + Yardman
- Step 1: Authenticate SparkPost and Yardman.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.