How to connect Social Intents + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Social Intents and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a chat is closed by an agent.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
- Chat ClosedTriggers when a chat is closed by an agent.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is received.Trigger
- New Offline MessageTriggers when a new offline message is received.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
- Create Meeting RegistrantCreates a new meeting registrant.Action
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Social Intents + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.