How to connect ShipStation + Zoho CRM
Zapier lets you send info between ShipStation and Zoho CRM automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Recipient Address (Line 1)Required
Recipient Address (Line 2)
Recipient Postal CodeRequired
Recipient Country Code
Recipient Phone #
Is a Gift?
Requested Shipping Method
Api Docs Info
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
Triggers when a new contact is created. If you are on a paid plan for the Zoho CRM then it is advisable to use New Module Entry (Instant) trigger.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate ShipStation and Zoho CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.