Post new RSS feed items to Ryver chat
When this happens
Step 1: New Item in Feed
Then do this
Step 2: Create Chat Message
If the team on Ryver needs to read all the new material on your RSS feed, we can take care of sharing all those items for you: this Zap, once active, will send new messages on Ryver when new items are posted on your chosen RSS feed.
How It Works
- A new item is posted on an RSS feed
- Zapier automatically sends a chat message on Ryver
What You Need
- Ryver account
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- New Chat MessageTriggered when a new chat message is sent.Trigger
- New FileTriggered when a new file is attached.Trigger
- New PostTriggered when a new post is created.Trigger
- New TeamTriggered when a new room is created.Trigger
- Create Chat MessageCreate a new chat message.Action
Create a new file.
Creates a new post.
Create a new shared email.
Create a new team.