How to connect Rocket Referrals + Kintone
Zapier lets you send info between Rocket Referrals and Kintone automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- CommunicationTriggers when a communication is sent, opened or clicked.Trigger
- ReviewTriggers when a review is given or linked to a contact in Rocket Referrals.Trigger
- SurveyTriggers when a survey response is given. Note: some survey score triggers are delayed 5 minutes to give the contact time to add a comment.Trigger
- TestimonialTriggers when a new testimonial is given or one is published.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates a contact.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a new comment into 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
Updates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.
Updates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.
Updates the Status of 1 record of an app.
- Step 1: Authenticate Rocket Referrals and Kintone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.