How to connect Rocket Referrals + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between Rocket Referrals and Calendly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- CommunicationTriggers when a communication is sent, opened or clicked.Trigger
- ReviewTriggers when a review is given or linked to a contact in Rocket Referrals.Trigger
- SurveyTriggers when a survey response is given. Note: some survey score triggers are delayed 5 minutes to give the contact time to add a comment.Trigger
- TestimonialTriggers when a new testimonial is given or one is published.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates a contact.Action
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Rocket Referrals and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.