How to connect Rev + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Rev and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Automated TranscriptTriggers when a new automated transcript is delivered.Trigger
- New CaptionTriggers when a new caption is delivered.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed.Trigger
- New TranscriptTriggers when a new transcript is delivered.Trigger
- Create Automated Transcription OrderPlace a new automated transcription order with Rev.Action
- Create Caption OrderPlace a new caption order with Rev.Action
- Create Transcription OrderPlace a new transcription order with Rev.Action
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
Triggers when I add a new video!
Triggers when a new video is added that matches a search.
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Rev and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.