How to connect REIPro + Kintone
Zapier lets you send info between REIPro and Kintone automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new buyer is added.
Adds a new comment into 1 record of an app.
- New BuyerTriggers when a new buyer is added.Trigger
- New PropertyTriggers when a new property is added.Trigger
- Create Buyer LeadCreates a new Buyer Lead.Action
- Create Property LeadCreates a new Property Lead.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a new comment into 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
- Update Record by Record IDUpdates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.Action
Updates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.
Updates the Status of 1 record of an app.
- Step 1: Authenticate REIPro + Kintone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.