How to connect POWR Form Builder + vcita
Zapier lets you send info between POWR Form Builder and vcita automatically—no code required.
- New Form ResponseTrigger when there is new form response.Trigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when new client is created.Trigger
- Created InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is createdTrigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is issued.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new payment is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create InvoiceCreate a new invoice in vcita. Can currently create an invoice with just one line item.Action
Add a new textual message to an existing client.
Create new payment.
Updates a client.
Find client by email.
- Step 1: Authenticate POWR Form Builder + vcita.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.