How to connect Postmark + UpViral
Zapier lets you send info between Postmark and UpViral automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New BounceIf an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.Trigger
- New Inbound MessageWhen a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.Trigger
- New Email OpenWhen a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.Trigger
- Send an EmailSends an email through the Postmark Server that was verified with your X-Postmark-Server-Token.Action
- Send Email With TemplateSend an email using a Template associated with your Postmark Account.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is added.Trigger
- Unlock RewardsTriggers when a new reward unlocks.Trigger
- Add ContactAdds a new contact to a campaign.Action
Add points to a lead.
Unlocks a reward.
- Step 1: Authenticate Postmark and UpViral.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.