How to connect pdfFiller + WPForms
Zapier lets you send info between pdfFiller and WPForms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Filled FormTriggers when a form is filled out.Trigger
- New Filled DocumentTriggers when a new filled document is created.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document is added.Trigger
- Create Filled DocumentCreate a new filled document based on an existing fillable document.Action
- Create Fill RequestCreate a new fill request.Action
- Download DocumentDownload a document as a file.Action
- Get Shareable Link for DocumentGet a URL for opening a document in the editor.Action
- Move Document to FolderMove a document to a folder.Action
Upload an existing file or attachment.
Search for a document by name.
Triggers when a form entry is submitted.
- Step 1: Authenticate pdfFiller and WPForms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.