How to connect NeonCRM + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between NeonCRM and Calendly automatically—no code required.
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is created.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New DonationTriggers when a new donation is created.Trigger
- Create Individual AccountCreates a new individual account.Action
- Create ActivityAdd an activity to an account.Action
- Create DonationCreates a new donation.Action
- Create Organization AccountCreates a new organization account.Action
- Update Individual AccountUpdates an individual account.Action
Updates an organization account.
Links an individual account to an organization account.
Finds an existing account.
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
- Step 1: Authenticate NeonCRM and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.