How to connect LEVERADE + Signaturit
Zapier lets you send info between LEVERADE and Signaturit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated LicenseTriggers when a new license is created or an existing license is updated.Trigger
- New or Updated ProfileTriggers when a new profile is created or an existing profile is updated.Trigger
- New or Updated Event ParticipantTriggers when a new event participant is created or an existing event participant is updated.Trigger
- New or Updated Tournament ParticipantTriggers when a new tournament participant is created or an existing tournament participant is updated.Trigger
- Find ProfileFinds a Profile with a given IdAction
- Update LicenseUpdates data of a licenseAction
- New Signed DocumentTriggers when a document has been signed.Trigger
- Cancel a Signature RequestCancels a signature request.Action
Create a Certified Email.
Create a Signature Request.
Create a signature request from a template.
Sends a signature request reminder.
- Step 1: Authenticate LEVERADE and Signaturit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.