How to connect LEVERADE + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between LEVERADE and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with LEVERADE + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their LEVERADE + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Gmail to their workflows
Send messages to new users via Gmail when LEVERADE validates licensesSend messages to new users via Gmail when LEVERADE validates licensesPremium
Zapier users love adding Microsoft Outlook to their workflows
Send welcome emails via Microsoft Outlook to new profiles in LEVERADESend welcome emails via Microsoft Outlook to new profiles in LEVERADEPremium
- New or Updated LicenseTriggers when a new license is created or an existing license is updated.Trigger
- New or Updated ProfileTriggers when a new profile is created or an existing profile is updated.Trigger
- New or Updated Event ParticipantTriggers when a new event participant is created or an existing event participant is updated.Trigger
- New or Updated Tournament ParticipantTriggers when a new tournament participant is created or an existing tournament participant is updated.Trigger
- Find ProfileFinds a Profile with a given IdAction
- Update LicenseUpdates data of a licenseAction
- Only continue if...Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LEVERADE and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.