How to connect Katana + ShipStation
Zapier lets you send info between Katana and ShipStation automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Create Sales OrderCreates a new sales order.Action
- Find CustomerFind a customer by name, email, or phone numberAction
- Find or Create CustomerFind an existing customer, or create a new customer if one is not found.Action
- Item OrderedTriggers for each individual line item when a new order is created or imported.Trigger
- Item ShippedTriggers for each individual line item when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.Trigger
- Order ShippedTriggers when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.Trigger
Creates a new order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Katana and ShipStation.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.