How to connect Jitbit Helpdesk + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Jitbit Helpdesk and PayPal automatically—no code required.
- New Closed TicketTriggers when a ticket is closed.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is created.Trigger
- Create a TicketCreates a new ticket in your Helpdesk.Action
- Create a UserCreate a new user in your Jitbit Helpdesk.Action
- Find TicketFinds a Ticket by an ID or a search queryAction
- Find UserSearch for users in your helpdeskAction
- Find or Create a TicketFinds a Ticket by an ID or a search queryAction
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jitbit Helpdesk and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.