How to connect Jira Software Server + Tick
Zapier lets you send info between Jira Software Server and Tick automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Jira Software Server and Tick workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Issue Type
Triggers when you add a new issue type.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a project is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The issue's key (like
AB-123), which can be specified from a previous step (using a "Custom Value"), or found using a search step. You must be an administrator of the project the issue belongs to in order to add watchers.
The user's username (like
jon.snow) which can be specified from a previous step (using a "Custom Value"), or found using a search step.
JQL allows for complex searching and filtering in JIRA. Be sure to include the
order by created descbut you can provide as more or as little filtering! Read more documentation on JQL..
Triggers when you add a new priority.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Issue ID or KeyRequired
The issue's numeric ID, or the key (like "XYZ-123").
The file to be attached to the issue.
How Jira Software Server + Tick Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Jira Software Server and Tick.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Jira Software Server Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.