How to connect Hightail + Basecamp 3
Zapier lets you send info between Hightail and Basecamp 3 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Hightail and Basecamp 3 workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
- Create Basecamp 3 to-dos from new Hightail approval requests
Create Basecamp 3 to-dos from new Hightail approval requests
- Create messages in Basecamp 3 when files are approved in Hightail
Create messages in Basecamp 3 when files are approved in Hightail
- Create to-dos in Basecamp when approval request statuses change in Hightail
Create to-dos in Basecamp when approval request statuses change in Hightail
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Project Created
Triggers when a new Hightail Project is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Space Tag NameRequired
Filter by space name.
New Space Created
Triggers when there's a new space.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Hightail + Basecamp 3 Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Hightail and Basecamp 3.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Basecamp 3 Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.