How to connect Gravity Forms + Mautic
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms and Mautic automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated.Trigger
- Email ViewedTriggers when a contact views a specific email.Trigger
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Page HitTriggers when a landing page is visited by a contact.Trigger
Triggers on a contact points change.
Creates a new contact or updates and existing contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms and Mautic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.