How to connect Geckoboard + Recurly
Zapier lets you send info between Geckoboard and Recurly automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Add Record to DatasetAdds a record to a DatasetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Gauge WidgetSend new values to a Custom Gauge WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Number WidgetSend new values to a Custom Number WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Text WidgetSend new values to a Custom Text WidgetAction
- New AccountTriggered when you add a new account.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggered when a new Invoice is created.Trigger
- Push NotificationGet instant triggers for Accounts, Subscriptions, and Payments.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggered when a new Subscription is created.Trigger
Triggered when a transaction is added.
Create a new account automatically.
Update an existing account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Geckoboard and Recurly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.