How to connect Fireflies.ai + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between Fireflies.ai and Notion automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Database Item
Triggers when a new item is created in a database.
automatically do this!
Create Database Item
Creates an item in a database.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.Trigger
- Upload AudioCreates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.Action
- Find Recent MeetingGets the most recent user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by IDFinds a specific user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by Call DetailsSearches a Meeting based on provided parameters.Action
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Update Database ItemUpdates a database item.Action
Searches for an item in a database by property.
- Step 1: Authenticate Fireflies.ai + Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.