How to connect Filepass + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between Filepass and Netlify automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CommentTriggers when a comment has been added to a file.Trigger
- New File or FolderTriggers when a file or folder has successfully processed.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment has been successfully completed.Trigger
- New ProjectCreate a new project.Action
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
- Step 1: Authenticate Filepass + Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.