How to connect Filepass + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between Filepass and Netlify automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CommentTriggers when a comment has been added to a file.Trigger
- New File or FolderTriggers when a file or folder has successfully processed.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment has been successfully completed.Trigger
- New ProjectCreate a new project.Action
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
- Step 1: Authenticate Filepass and Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.