Update LinkedIn company pages with new Facebook timeline posts
When this happens
Step 1: New Post to Your Timeline
Then do this
Step 2: Create Company Update
Keeping your social media profiles up to date is vital, but it can also be time-consuming. Avoid those manual updates with this integration, which automatically creates a new update for a LinkedIn company page as soon as anyone posts to your Facebook page's timeline. Keep your followers effortlessly in the loop!
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.Trigger
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.Action
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.Action
- Create Page VideoUploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
Posts a status update sharing some content.