Add new Eventbrite attendees as Zoom webinar registrants
When this happens
Step 1: New Attendee Registered
Then do this
Step 2: Create Webinar Registrant
Rather than hassling with CSV files to register attendees for a Zoom webinar, use Zapier to start automatically importing them. Once you set up this Eventbrite-Zoom integration, new event attendees from that point forward are registered for the webinar.
How It Works
- You have a new Eventbrite registration
- Zapier registers that individual for your Zoom webinar
What You Need
- Eventbrite account
- Zoom account
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Find or Create EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.