EasyWebinar + Facebook Pages Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between EasyWebinar and Facebook Pages.
It's easy to connect EasyWebinar + Facebook Pages and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when there is a tag added in an Offer
Triggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.
Triggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.
Changes the profile picture of a Facebook Page.
Create a new page "stream" post on a page.
Triggers when there is a tag added in a Webinar
Triggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.
Triggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.
Uploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.
Uploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.
- Step 1: Authenticate EasyWebinar + Facebook Pages.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.