How to connect Donation Manager RedCloud + RSS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Donation Manager RedCloud and RSS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new appeal is added.
automatically do this!
Create Item in Feed
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
- New AppealTriggers when a new appeal is added.TriggerInstant
- New DonationTriggers when a donation is added.TriggerInstant
- New SupporterTriggers when a new supporter is added.TriggerInstant
- New Total Giving PageTriggers when a new Total Giving page is created.TriggerInstant
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.TriggerScheduled
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.TriggerScheduled
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Donation Manager RedCloud + RSS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.