How to connect DocuSign + Tellephant
Zapier lets you send info between DocuSign and Tellephant automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- New Tellephant ContactTriggers when there's a new contact.Trigger
- Send WhatsApp MessageWhenever a new entry gets create through any triggers.It will send the WhatsApp message.Action
- Send WhatsApp Session MessageThis will send the message to those users who are under 24hours time intervalAction
- Step 1: Authenticate DocuSign and Tellephant.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.