How to connect Dialed + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Dialed and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Dialed + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Dialed + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Code by Zapier to their workflows
Turn new Slack messages into Dialed text messages using a trigger phrase.Turn new Slack messages into Dialed text messages using a trigger phrase.Premium
- New Contact AddedTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Inbound Text MessageTriggers when a new inbound text message is received.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact in Dialed.Action
- Disable Do Not DisturbTurns Do Not Disturb offAction
- Enable Do Not DisturbTurns on Do Not DisturbAction
- Send MessageSends an SMS Message.Action
- Only continue if...Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Dialed and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.