Deputy + Microsoft Teams Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Deputy and Microsoft Teams.
It's easy to connect Deputy + Microsoft Teams and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new individual is added to your workplace, you can see them here. This is subject to you have workplace visibility.
Triggers when a new newsfeed post arrives.
Triggers when there is a new timesheet that has been saved for me.
Triggers when there is a new location or company.
Triggers when a timesheet needs to be completed, because an employee has forgotten to end their shift.
Triggers when there is a new area or department created.
Triggers when there is a new schedule for me.
Triggers when a employee starts or ends their break.
Triggers when there is a new employee created.
Triggers when someone is late to start their shift.
- Step 1: Authenticate Deputy + Microsoft Teams.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.