How to connect Datadog + Freshservice
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and Freshservice automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- New TicketTriggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new User is created.Trigger
- Update TicketTriggers when a Ticket is updated.Trigger
- Update UserTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Create TicketCreate a ticket in Freshservice for your domain.Action
- Create RequesterAllows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and Freshservice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Datadog is a service for IT, Operations and Development teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.