How to connect Customerly + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between Customerly and YouTube automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a lead has been converted to user.
Attach a tag to an existing user or lead.
- Lead Converted to UserTriggers when a lead has been converted to user.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New Tag on a UserTriggers when a user is tagged.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- UnsubscribeTriggers when a user unsubscribes.Trigger
- Create/Update LeadCreates or updates a lead.Action
- Add User TagAttach a tag to an existing user or lead.Action
- Create/Update UserCreates or updates a new user.Action
Trigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.
Trigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.
Trigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.
Trigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.
Post a video to your channel
- Step 1: Authenticate Customerly + YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.