How to connect ClickFunnels + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between ClickFunnels and Calendly automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Contact ActivityTriggers when Contact activity record is created.Trigger
- New Failed PurchaseTriggers when a failed Purchase is made in a Funnel.Trigger
- New Successful PurchaseTriggers when a successful Purchase is made in a Funnel.Trigger
- Add Email to ListAdd a Contact Profile Email to a List.Action
- Add Tag to EmailAdd a Tag to a Contact Profile by Email.Action
- Create Contact OptinCreates a new opt-in for an email.Action
- Create Contact ProfileCreate or update a Contact Profile for an email.Action
- Remove Email From ListRemove a Contact Profile Email from List.Action
Remove a Tag from a Contact Profile by Email.
Find a Contact Profile by exact match Email.
Find or Create Contact Profile
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
- Step 1: Authenticate ClickFunnels and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.