Add new Google Forms entries as contacts in Campaigner
When this happens
Step 1: New Response in Spreadsheet
Then do this
Step 2: Upload Contacts
Keep your outreach on target effortlessly with this integration. When a submission in Google Forms is completed, this integration will automatically create a new contact and subscribe them to a list in Campaigner.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- Create New ContactCreate new contact in Campaigner.Action
- New ListCreate a new list in Campaigner.Action
- Add New PurchaseAdd order or purchase data to Campaigner. This Action handles each order item as a separate object.Action
Upload Contacts to Campaigner with the option of assigning to a list as well as a workflow.
Adds contacts to workflow. Make sure that contacts are already in Campaigner.