How to connect Bonusly + Range
Zapier lets you send info between Bonusly and Range automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AchievementTriggers when an achievement is earned.Trigger
- New BonusTriggers when a bonus is given.Trigger
- Give BonusRecognize a colleague by giving them a bonus.Action
- Give Bonus From Text (Advanced)Recognize a colleague by giving them a bonus. You must specify the entire bonus reason in a text field.Action
- Find UserFind a user by their name or email.Action
- List MeetingsRequests all meetings, to be used as a dropdown trigger.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone publishes a new check-in.Trigger
- New Check-In by TeammateTriggers when a teammate publishes a check-in.Trigger
Triggers when a new meeting action item is assigned.
Triggers when a user's teams change.
Adds an interaction with another system of record to a user's activity feed.
Requests information about the owner of the API key.
Looks up a Range user in your workspace by their email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bonusly and Range.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.